As the Vice President of People and Culture, you will work closely with the Company Americas Executive Team and the global People and Culture Leadership Team to develop regional and global talent strategies. You will partner with global People and Culture Business Partners to support employees and managers to ensure a highly engaged and capable workforce. You will manage and support Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Payroll and Benefits and the generalist functions of Human Resources across the employee lifecycle, building talent capability aligning to Company 's organizational goals and partnering with the business to ensure it is well resourced with appropriately recruited, remunerated, developed and motivated employees to achieve the business 's short and long-term strategic plans.
To add value to Company in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor 's degree or higher in HR or related field
- A minimum of 15 years ' experience in a commercial environment in a Human Resources role
- In-depth understanding of the employee lifecycle and delivery of People and Culture Centers of Excellence
- Track record coaching people managers to bring about improvements to employee engagement; ability to coach people managers in all HR processes i.e. recruitment, performance management, grievances and remuneration
- Demonstrated success in consulting with and influencing stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.