VRL Eurofins is the Pre-Transplant Testing division of Eurofins, committed to servicing the transplant community with regional high complexity testing laboratories. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, with satellite laboratories in or near Los Angeles, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, and Minneapolis, VRL Eurofins is continuing to expand throughout the United States and is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Director of Finance to work in Centennial, CO.
Director of Finance responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's financial, program management/process improvement and facilities infrastructure and performance
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions and/or mergers, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action
- Develops credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the President, the Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
- Enhances, develops, implements and enforces policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation
- Provides internal technical financial advice and knowledge within the financial discipline. Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization
- Optimizes the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiates appropriate strategies to enhance cash position. Develops a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter
- Evaluates the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals
The ideal candidate would possess
- Previous public accounting experience preferred
- Strong leadership, technology, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of project based accounting software
- Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
- Knowledge and aptitude for current regulatory and compliance practices
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A personal commitment to organizational excellence; honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- Master's Degree in Finance or MBA preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- 8+ years experience in accounting and finance
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
This position is full time, Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, with overtime, as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Centennial, CO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about VRL Eurofins, please visit our website at www.vrl-eurofins.com.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.