We are looking for a 2D/3D Animator with an aptitude for motion graphics and visual design to join our Creative Services team. As a 2D/3D Animator, you will have the unique opportunity to conceptualize, design, animate, and develop mobile user acquisition video ads. Ideally, you are as comfortable in the creation of your work as you are in following through with the production. This is an exciting opportunity where the artwork you produce will help to attract and engage players in our games and will be seen daily by tens of millions of people globally.
**Please note: As part of our interview process, qualified candidates will be expected to complete an art test.
- Conceptualize creative compositions and animations for video ads based on creative briefs
- Storyboard your ideas for ads and present your concepts to the greater creative services team
- Layer sound and music on final ad animations and video creative within Premiere Pro
- Create, develop and execute video ads with full deadline responsibility from concept development, storyboard & animatic design, to finished production of content
- Collaborate with other members of the Creative Services team on creative direction for marketing assets
- Enhance and iterate on existing creative based on requests and data from the User Acquisition team
- Create templated assets for use by the whole of the creative services team
- Assist as needed with ad-hoc mobile marketing art projects
- Bachelor’s degree in motion design, graphic design or related field
- 2+ years of experience in mobile or digital advertising as a motion graphics artist, motion designer, or video editor
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop.
- A portfolio that reflects your skills in motion graphics + animation, as well as any background in graphic design or illustration.
- You have an extraordinary eye for motion and have a strong understanding of the principals of animation and motion design
- You possess an excellent aesthetic taste with the ability to produce designs that are both visually appealing and engaging
- You have a basic knowledge of the principles of design: composition, color, and flow.
- You pride yourself on being a swiss-army knife of creativity: you always have the right tool for the job and are adaptable and flexible in your creative problem solving
- Skills in technical rigs and physics setups
- Experience in Unity based game development
- Ability to write animation scripts and expressions
- Experience with special effects and particle tools including Particular or Stardust
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Experience with 3ds Max Animation, Blender or Maya
- 2D Illustration or Animation Experience
- Ability to work with Adobe Illustrator
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?
Interested? Please get in touch!