Requisition ID: 134279
Job Level: Internship
Department: Business Development & Proposals
Employment Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a 3D Technical Visualization Artist Intern with strong design, visualization, and communication skills to join our growing in-house creative team. Our 3D team at Kiewit develops best-in-class client-facing visuals in collaboration with our proposal and engineering teams for Kiewit’s Energy, Infrastructure, and Water markets. The ideal candidate approaches projects strategically, tactically, and efficiently to produce compelling results. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of North America's leading contractors and collaborative with a growing creative community. The position is based out of the Kiewit Campus in Lone Tree, CO.
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering's Design-Build team is driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects. Through our integrated design and construction approach, our multi-disciplinary team works together to improve schedule, control costs, and minimize risk. Our construction-focused engineers work collaboratively with our estimators and builders to design solutions that are innovative, constructible, and designed with a focus on safety. Clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and best practices for all projects that we support.
Kiewit’s management and implementation of this process leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that exceeds client expectations and furthers Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This position will be based out of our Lone Tree, CO campus.
- Support creative projects from concept through completion in all forms of print and electronic media, on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with the creative, marketing, and proposals teams and subject matter experts to produce client-facing materials that win Kiewit work, while maintaining a consistent branded look across an array of marketing channels and work products.
- Support the development of strategic 3D visuals for proposals, project deliverables, and presentations including fully modeled project sites, arch/vis, and equipment renderings, photo/video composites, maps/aerials, and VR
- Communicate the Kiewit brand to the intended audience using established brand standards.
- Provide effective and timely solutions for all levels of creative requests.
- Execute multiple projects with shifting priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Meet any additional needs and requirements of the Tech Viz group.
- Pursuing a BA in Graphic, Industrial, or Architectural Design – other related fields and a combination of experience/education may be substituted
- Highly proficient in Lumion (Required)
- Proficient with either Rhino (preferred), Sketch-up, or 3D Studio Max
- Ability to learn/work with multiple 3D platforms and software to improve efficiency and stay competitive
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Strong conceptual thinking, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for solving complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and coordination skills
- Motivated self-starter and team player
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position may require an individual to be fully vaccinated by an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine or undergo weekly testing upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
Base Compensation: $15.00/hr - $23.00/hr
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.