Cleans and maintains all hotel public areas (i.e. lobby, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, elevators, etc.) to meet established cleanliness and quality standards. Cleans bathrooms (sinks, urinals, etc.), dusts furniture and pictures, vacuums, sweeps and mops floors, empties carts of soiled linen and disposes trash, removes spots, insects and debris, polishes fixtures, and cleans ashtrays. Delivers items to room/suite attendants upon request and assists in cleaning guest rooms/suites as needed.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Meaningful Benefits for Your Career and Well Being
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs and dreams:
- Competitive Starting Wages
- Best-In-Class PTO (paid time off)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health and Welfare Benefit Plans
- Retirement Savings Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Complementary RTD Pass
*This information is a highlight of the major benefits offered. Wages, retirement and paid time off benefits are specific to your location and position.