Accounts Acquisition Sales Representative- Technology Sales- Western Territory
B2B Inside Sales- IT, Computer Software, Hardware Solutions - Reseller Remote (work from home)
Salary + commission Direct Hire with Client
West Coast States- CA, CO, NV, UT, WA, OR, AZ – near a metro area
Our client is $1.3BM+ Technology company focusing on providing technology solutions for large enterprise companies. This position will transition to Outside Sales in 2 years in the metro city you live in.
** You must have at least 1 year of sales in a technology company or related**
The Accounts Acquisition Sales Representative's responsibility
- To identify, profile, prospect and generate new business leads/orders for sales of a specific IT manufacturer's line of products.
- Works closely with Business Development Managers and Field Sales Reps to open new accounts and grow new revenues over time.
- Profiling and Prospecting are a big part of this role using both telephone and email.
- Equally important is engaging field sales resources and coordinating webinars and onsite client sales meetings that lead to new orders.
- This position will transition to Outside Sales in 2 years in the metro city you live in
- At least 1 year experience selling in the Technology industry
- Experience cold-calling and working with Large Enterprise Accounts are highly preferred.
- Potential to grow into an outside field sales rep within assigned region
- Excellent telephone prospecting skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Persuasive and a self-starter with the ability to work on their own and generate prospects
- Collaborative with the ability to work with the manufacturer, outside reps, and other stakeholders
- The ability to translate technical information into easily understood concepts
- Proven experience marketing computer products, utilizing marketing databases, outbound calling and emailing, working with customers, and manufacturers.
- Business acumen with the ability to make good business decisions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Adaptable with the ability to shift with changing priorities
$45K- $48K base salary plus $7,500 per quarter at plan, possible OT earnings, excellent health benefits, 15 days’ vacation, 8 paid Holidays, 401k match and more! (OTE between $75-90K per year – combo of salary and bonus). A PC will be provided, and paid expenses for remote work.
Apply: Please send updated resume in a word document
Make sure your month/year for all employment is listed and your sales metrics. You will be contacted via phone/email to schedule a phone interview. Please monitor your inbox/junk/voicemail from a ttg Talent Solutions Recruiter At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.