Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Account Manager position is responsible for managing client/partner/agency requests expanding data solutions with Epsilon clients in the ever changing and growing TV/Media space. Responsibilities include revenue generation, retention, and growth of existing accounts and new campaigns. Must be able to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive fast-paced market. This role is expected to be a contributor to Epsilon’s Data sales team, with responsibilities that include data strategy and product penetration, relationship management and achievement of revenue goals. This Account Manager role is expected to demonstrate the leadership skills that promote and foster Epsilon’s core values and culture.
- Account Revenue generation to achieve assigned team-based revenue quota
- Provide audience recommendations for Advanced TV applications
- Be a subject matter expert in the TV/Media space as it relates to data-driven advanced TV such as addressable TV, data-driven linear TV, CTV, and OTT
- Outlines strategic opportunities for the client across all product lines for TV and digital channels
- Discover net new client opportunities to increase Epsilon Market Share on shared book of business
- Required to stay abreast of industry news, new technology, new players and potential partners in the space
- Responsible for 100% product penetration within accounts
- Develop strong relationships with TV partners, agencies, and other media accounts
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Epsilon Data solutions
- Manages day-to-day dialogue with client, agency and partner contacts
- Serve as internal liaison to other functional groups including product teams, back-office support, and direct client teams
- Conducts regularly scheduled cadence of face-to-face and phone client meetings on an on-going basis as needed –
- Travels as appropriate when needed
- Provides follow-up to all meetings within 48 hours. - Reviews and prioritizes deliverables from each meeting
- Strong project management skills; able to negotiate and manage client orders from start to finish
- Demonstrates solutions-oriented consultative sales approach to growing their book of business
- Initiates pricing incentive recommendations internally and externally to meet annual Epsilon objectives
- Provides first-level sales management to insure minimum achievement of 100% of quota
- Leads sales presentations on key accounts at all levels including c-suite; superior communication and negotiation skills
- Primary contact within client company at all organizational levels
- Be able to sell and see through measurement reporting from start to finish.
- Some business development activity and background will be helpful for agency outreach activity.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Sales or business.
- 5-8 years of experience in client facing sales role and/or direct marketing in a multi-channel environment
- Strong communication skills including collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking, and listening
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Engenders client confidence and trust with clients
- Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers
- High energy style, flexible, and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Experience in applying analytic solutions to maximize return. Must be analytical and have critical thinking skill
- Technical proficiency in applying Epsilon solutions - Ability to leverage internal resources and tools appropriately
- Ability to juggle conflicting client and internal priorities in a deadline oriented, technical selling environment
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Salary Range: $60k-$70k
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.