Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce® which describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the 35,000 highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year, our network of over 60 offices and two national recruiting centers provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the Fortune 100. For over 55 years we've thrived on building relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities. At Kforce,We Love What We Do. We Love Who WeServe.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager,Technology)plays a critical role in fueling Kforce's growth by connecting Great People together. The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)drives the growth of the Firm through identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of engaging Kforce as their staffing vendor of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset. As a developed business partner, the Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)also serves as a role model to junior members of the team.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct clients meetings to introduce new clients to the value of Kforce, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment; expand Kforce presence within existing client accounts.
- Continuously expand the Kforce client base through ongoing new business development.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development.