Job Title: Accounting Coordinator II
Responsible for performing a variety of clerical functions to include a minimum of three of the following responsibilities: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Financial Statement, Credit Evidence Collection and limited journal entries. This role will support the checking and processing of Accounts Payable information, tracking and matching purchase orders and invoices, checking expense report entries according to prescribed procedures for accuracy and ad hoc accounting requests by immediate supervisor. Accounts Payable processing will be focused on Transportation and Disposal invoices, vendor statement reconciliation and advanced cost allocation for these invoices. Utilize standard and defined policies and procedures and systems to maintain and update various company/vendor information databases. May perform other duties of a clerical nature and basic accounting functions as assigned or directed.
• High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
• Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline preferred
• Prior related work experience of 4 or more years required
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
• Strong team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
• Manage high volume transaction processing
• Basic working knowledge of Accounts Payable processes
• Strong customer orientation
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
• Computer proficient including basic Excel formulas. Knowledge of basic pivot tables and intermediate formulas preferred.