Accounts Payable & Administrative Specialist
The Specialist position is responsible for managing accounts payable and handling administrative requests. The various
customer service and personal assistant duties will entail approximately 75% of the position.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
- Manage accounts payable and credit card transactions using Intacct accounting software and other programs.
- Handle accounts payable and credit card transactions for separate entities and vendors and verifies recorded in the correct entity.
- Analyzes workflow processes.
- Establish bills are paid in a timely manner and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and properly codes.
- Receive, record and deposit cash and checks.
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Manage credit card activity including address fraud alerts and blocks, dispute fraudulent charges, order replacement cards.
- Handle health insurance items including providing insurance cards, requesting invoices, submitting claims and filing.
- Coordinate new bank account openings and online access.
- Manage numerous service and subscription accounts including canceling services and recurring payments, updating contact information, porting cell phone numbers.
- Complete membership applications for organizations including country clubs, synagogues, social clubs.
- Complete rental applications for various items including storage units and vacation lodging.
- Complete, renew, update and coordinate with items such as toll passes, passports, driver’s licenses, marriage licenses, voter registration and jury duty notices.
- Assist with orders and purchases. Coordinate payments with shippers to release custom orders.
- Arrange delivery and installation services.
- Assist with special projects as requested.