Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated full-time Accounts Payable Assistant for our McLean, VA location, but the position can be performed remotely. This is a great opportunity for someone detail-oriented and experienced with accounts payable for government contractors and Deltek Costpoint software.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will:
- Process expense reports
- Process accounts payable
- New Vendor account set-up
- Organize and maintain vendor and accounting records
- Send out timesheet reminders
- Perform reconciliations as necessary
- Assist with other accounting tasks as assigned by the Assistant Controller
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- 2 years of accounting experience
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint required
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to learn new skills and systems
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of €16 billion... Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.