A nationally recognized brand building advertising agency is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to add to their growing team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julie Massey
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
A nationally recognized brand building advertising agency is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to add to their growing team! As a full-service agency and world-renowned consultancy in one, we are uniquely positioned to solve our clients’ problems not only with advertising, but best-in-class solutions in consumer insights, new product innovation, brand positioning, design, and strategy.
Why join us?
We have been ranked on Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work list for the past seven years, and was recognized by AdAge as a Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017.
Our practice areas are aligned in service of creating and activating products and brands into the market.
1. Advertising: A full-service agency with robust creative, digital, media, and analytics capabilities.
2. Insights: Full quantitative and qualitative capabilities. New category exploration, consumer trends, target segmentation, ethnographic research.
3. Innovation: New product innovation, brand positioning, brand revitalization, product and package design.
4. Strategy: Portfolio strategy, product category analysis, quantitative analysis.
5. Design: Brand identity, packaging, environmental design, brand expression and experience.
We are seeking an experienced Ad Operations Specialist to join our team to traffic campaigns for our clients across traditional and digital media. This role will handle all campaign setup within the ad server, as well as the implementation of tracking technology that provides critical visibility into campaign performance and essential targeting insights. You will collaborate with other members of the media, account, production, and creative teams to ensure thoughtful campaign execution paves the path for the entire team to deliver flawless execution.
▪ Owns trafficking process for print, TV, radio, digital media, & OOH
▪ Takes ownership of complete ad server setup, including uploading assets, conversion tag creation, placement management, QA, and trafficking
▪ Responsible for managing all asset due dates, live dates, end dates, and having an organized system for keeping track of campaigns and communicating among teams
▪ Responsible for making sure deliverables are in compliance with usage rights and are delivered to spec
▪ Manages incoming and outgoing creative assets and implement ad rotations, targeting, and supplemental tracking in Google Campaign Manager (GCM)
▪ Creates UTMs for digital ad tracking in Google Analytics
▪ Creates Floodlight tags in in GCM and triggers in Google Tag Manager (GTM)
▪ Creates Double Verify tags for ad verification tracking
▪ Supports clear communication with account team related to creative associated with placements and troubleshoots all issues
- 2+ years’ experience in ad operations
▪ Expertise working with all forms of media, especially digital media, including display, video, audio, and email
• Hands on trafficking experience within ad serving systems and platforms
0. Software experience with GCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager), DoubleVerify (IAS or Moat), GTM, or similar tools (ex: Sizmek, Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel, etc.)
- Ability to independently manage entire traffic process with minimal to no supervision needed
• Exceptional attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.