Founded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Fiducial is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to their busy office.
This is a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with at least 3 years of experience; a background in bookkeeping, accounting, and/or taxes a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not be limited to:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Maintain databases.
- Record cash receipts, prepare bank deposits, enter reconciled data in Quickbooks and in Practice Management systems.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect, and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external clients.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Pay range - $18 - 19/hr.