Real estate management and development company located in south Denver is looking to add a sharp Administrative Assistant to their team!
Company pays 100% of employee insurance and NO overtime!
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Controller and will be in the office Monday through Friday. Administrative Assistant Duties:
- sit at the front desk
- answer phones and greet visitors
- open and distribute mail
- keep common areas and kitchen tidy and stocked
- order supplies
- scanning and filing projects
- schedule conference rooms
- light accounts payable data entry
- reconcile corporate credit card charges to receipts
- confirm travel times, order food for meetings
- go to bank and do bank deposit
- manage any FedEx and postage for outgoing mail
- other administrative and accounting support as neededAdministrative Assistant Skills/Experience:
- comfortable with MS Office
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- any accounting experience is a plus!Hours for Administrative Assistant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 pm in a business-casual environment (jeans on Fridays).
Local Administrative Assistant candidates only, please.
Administrative Assistant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check