- Admin Order processing
- Intake keying new orders to be processed. (Data entry)
- Working with sales team referrals and patients to obtain proper documentation needed to approve order through insurance.
- Navigating various portals for the purpose of verifying insurance coverage for equipment /services ordered.
- Scheduling deliveries and discussing deductibles and or copays with patient collecting amounts due.
- Make outbound calls for follow up on deliveries
- Making copies
- Other office duties as assigned
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of Administrative/Office experience
- Comfortable using a computer (i.e. turning on/off, opening Microsoft Office applications, etc.)
- Reliability is the third biggest thing.
- Experience working in a high volume, high stress evironment
clerical, administrative assistance, healthcare, Front Desk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Faxing, Scanning, Microsoft Office, Computers, Inbound Call, Outbound Calls, Administrative support, Filing, Data entry, Health care
Top Skills Details:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.