Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: $50,000-60,000
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provides exceptional comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Vice President and other executive staff. Understands the priorities, commitments and goals and supports the forward momentum of these efforts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Composes internal and external correspondence to include preparing presentations. Proofreads and edits correspondence and other documents as needed.
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements; to include coordinates catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Manages business travel for executive and management staff. Resolves travel issues. Formats and distributes monthly travel management reports. Updates intranet travel policies and reports as needed to disseminate accurate travel information to all employees.
- Performs routine clerical tasks, such as copying filing and distribution. Answers phone, screens and directs calls and takes messages for executives. Directs incoming mail to appropriate managers or officers.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings and events. Arranges meetings, appointments and calls. Ensures the CEO is prepared with necessary details, context and background information to make all meetings effective and efficient. Regularly adjusts the schedule as needed.
- Plans and implements all event logistics including budget management, site selection/visits, hotel contract negotiation, food & beverage, audio visual, transportation, signage orders, general session production/decor, event security, staff/vendor/speaker/VIP hotel arrangements and final bill review/payment.
- Compiles and distributes materials for corporate meetings as needed.
- Takes minutes for senior management and all employee meetings.
- Maintains corporate calendar and weekly schedules for executives.
- Prepares and reviews expense report for executive officers and division managers.
- Places orders for stationery and applies charges to appropriate departments.
- Provides back-up support for the Front Desk Administrator for breaks or lunches as needed.
- Assists with other projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.