Primary purpose is to support the call center floor/agents with account research of account documentation and verification. Also, primary responsibility is handling clients and debtors’ requests. Account review, updating, and general departmental duties. Assist with maintaining all incoming and outgoing correspondence/payments in a timely manner for clients.
- Basic computer skills - 8,500 KSPH (Alpha Numeric typing test with 95% accuracy)
- GED/High school diploma
- Ability to navigate Windows 10 functions.
- Intermediate level of working knowledge of clients’ needs, debt types
- Intermediate skills of computer (internet, email, word processing), typing skills, writing, and grammar, organizational.
- Individual with high attention to detail
- Works under close supervision
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Typically requires 1+ year of related experienced.