Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
Members of the Administrative Executive Assistants team do more than just support our leaders: they’re the backbone of busy people at Array. They build strong relationships with the people they support and anticipate their needs without being asked. We’re seeking admins to join our team that have a passion for helping others.
As an Administrative Executive Assistant, you will be handling a variety of professional and personal responsibilities, including expenses, travel, and calendaring. You are very organized and thrive off of enabling the people you support to be as productive and impactful as possible. You’ll leverage your excellent communication skills, and exercise tact and diplomacy in helping to manage relationships with senior stakeholders both internal and external to Array. In this role you'll also demonstrate good judgment and strategic thinking by understanding competing priorities and prioritizing accordingly.
- Provide administrative support to a set of individuals/teams across the business.
- Handle complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize. commitments to maximize time and productivity.
- Book travel arrangements (domestic and international) when needed.
- Track and process expense reports.
- Help plan, support, and execute events, team gatherings, or external meetings.
- Work both autonomously and in collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and external contacts.
What We Value
- Ability to pivot quickly, anticipate needs, and execute autonomously, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and have a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills and perceptiveness.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of teams internally and externally with thoughtfulness and tact.
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion in both internal and external interactions.
- At least two years of previous administrative or personal support experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) Slack, and Calendaring software (e.g. Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Experience with scheduling complex international and domestic travel itineraries.
The Array Recruiting Team