At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. Its a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
Theres purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference and make a professional home Wipfli is the place for you.
Are you an accounting student looking for an entry level position at an accounting firm that can lead to an Accounting internship? Become an Administration intern with Wipfli! This is a part-time position where you will work 15-20 hours per week.
***This position is an in-person internship in our Denver, CO office and not able to be done remotely.
- Assist in the assembly of reports, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work.
- Provide administrative support to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Respond to inquiries from client and work with client to gather necessary information for completion of required documents.
- Filing and organizing
- Provide back up in answering phones
- Process Tax documents
What you will Gain:
- Experience the Wipfli Way first hand while working side by side with professionals from all levels of the firm
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements
- Develop administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- This is an in-person internship and work needs to be completed in the office. Remote is not an option
- Above average competency in accounting as demonstrated by college GPA; Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Working towards eligibility to sit for CPA exam upon graduation (150 credits)
- Preferred coursework in Data Analytics or Big Data
- Ability to think independently and make good decisions based on education and experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with clients and staff
- Ability to prioritize work, follow through on requests,take initiative and meet deadlines
This is a paid internship and can be used for school credit if applicable.
Wipfli supports equal pay for all. In addition, in the State of Colorado, we are committed to equal pay for equal work in accordance with Senate Bill 19-085. The pay range for this role is $17.00 per hour.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-KH1