At Advancing Eco Agriculture, our mission is to increase the health of humans and our planet by changing the way food is grown on commercial farms. We've developed systems of regenerative agriculture that can be used at scale in commercial growing operations. We've worked with growers to launch these systems on large farms across North and South America, and have helped these growers increase quality, yields, and profits while growing healthy food and sequestering carbon.
We are looking for a reliable and organized Administrative Operations Coordinator to assist with the management of daily logistics and activities. The Manufacturing Facility is located in Aurora, CO. In this position, you will contribute in an administrative capacity by assisting our teams on projects, supporting human resources, organizing company events and arranging employee training sessions. An Operations Coordinator's responsibilities include helping their organization run smoothly and ensuring that deadlines, plans for events or anything related gets accomplished on time with no issues. Ultimately, you will contribute a critical support role and oversee many administrative tasks.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Own all West Coast invoicing and Order Entry
- Work directly with Plant Manager, Supply Chain Manager and Shipping Manager to ensure smooth operations
- Help Coordinate the onboarding process
- Help train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- As the liaison between this manufacturing facility and other AEA Owned distribution centers, you will ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information.
- Monitor inventory of production materials, office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Help coordinate facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g maintenance engineer)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Coordinate with the finance and administrative leaders in Middlefield OH.
- A team player with leadership skills
- Experience in fast paced environments
- Ability to multitask and perform numerous roles
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
Preferred but not required
- 3 years experience in operations role within a fast paced environment
- Bachelors in Ops related field or relevant work experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources