At Sonepar successful leaders drive and promote our leadership mindset of Adapt, Dare and Learn.
Our Leaders are focused on building customer centric strategies, inspiring, empowering and developing associates, adapting to change, and driving organizational efficiencies to deliver results.
- Adapts easily to new situations, people, culture, and technology by choosing the right skill set at the right moment and place
- Can appropriately challenge the status quo; never satisfied and always looking to improve
- Is curious, willing to learn and explore new topics and to apply new learnings that align with current business objectives
We are seeking an Advanced Technology and Business Support Analyst to perform the following duties:
- Prioritize and troubleshoot complex Productivity Suite issues as assigned.
- Responsible for answering service request calls professionally, creating tickets and providing quality service.
- Escalates incident or request for Productivity Tools to QA, Development, Management, when necessary, with proper information and recreates
- Reviews and documents the incident resolution for training and reference
- Responsible for communicating updates on Production Issues
- Responsible for Running Concur Reconciliation Files on a Monthly Basis and Out of Pocket on a Biweekly Cycle.
- Triage of Report Requests that come in and route them to the correct Tool or Data Governance Team
- Experience providing technical/HelpDesk Support a plus
- 2+ years Eclipse experience or distribution experience a plus
- Knowledge of eTerm or Solar Eclipse a plus
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Concur or Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
About Sonepar USA
Sonepar USA is an independent, family-owned company with global market leadership in the B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial and safety products, services and solutions. We are a proud member of the Sonepar Group, the world’s largest privately held electrical distributor. Sonepar entered the US in 1998 and has continued to grow due to strategic acquisitions and organic growth. Today, Sonepar USA is represented by 13 locally managed operating companies with over 700 locations nationwide. For more information, visit soneparusa.com.
Stay up to date with Sonepar USA, follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.