Our Client a Commercial Property management group, is looking for an Assistant Commercial Property manager.
- Two years of related experience and/or training in Commercial Property Management.
- Proficient with Yardi/Microsoft Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, Chrome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Solid background in accounting and financial repo rting.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Team player with the ability to change priorities on short-notice.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness for expansion of duties over time.
- Colorado Real Estate License preferred.