Assistant Property Manager
Are you ready to jump into the dynamic world of Property Management?
The Apartment Industry is booming, and the opportunities are endless! Let BGSF/ BG Multifamily, one of the largest staffing firms in the nation, assist in mapping out the best career path for you!
Working with BG Multifamily gives you access to the top Property Management Companies in the area while also allowing you to sharpen your leasing and/or maintenance skills!
Benefits include medical, dental, competitive WEEKLY PAY all while gaining on-site experience. Temporary, Temp to Perm & Direct Hire positions available!
OPPORTUNITY for Assistant Property Managers!
Are you motivated and enthusiastic?! Do you love engaging with customers? Or maybe you have a knack for completing goals? We have the job for you !
The ideal candidate will possess attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. You will assist the property manager in supervising and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the community.
Assistant Property Manager Job Duties
● Work with prospective and current residents to resolve concerns and ensure customer satisfaction
● Touring the community & apartment homes
● Sell/ Lease apartment inventory
● Assist with completion of required application and lease paperwork
● Assist with community events and resident retention
● Manage collections including keeping delinquencies at an acceptable rate
● Post rents, follow the eviction & move-out processes
● Achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents
Assistant Property Manager Requirements
● Onsite apartment property management experience
● Software requirements may apply – Yardi, OneSite, BlueMoon, etc.
● Fair Housing knowledge is required
● Conflict management experience
● Have dependable transportation to and from work
● Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
● Ability and desire to jump in and assist with other community projects
● Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
● Maintain a friendly and customer service-oriented approach to co-workers and customers
APPLY TODAY! #Work4BG
Once your application is received a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to start your journey to your career in Property Management!
Know anyone else looking for an amazing opportunity in a multifamily career?! We reward referrals! Ask us how you can make an extra $50*!
BGSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing the same opportunities for employment to all qualified people. regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, uniform service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified in such laws and regulations.