The DISH Brand Marketing team is accountable for driving the brand strategy, messaging and consistency across the marketing organization. A big component of brand marketing includes the planning and execution of advertising campaigns, which drive top funnel awareness and consideration for the DISH brand. The advertising campaigns are also used to create a strong brand halo that improves perception and ultimately drives new customer acquisition for lower funnel direct response tactics.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The DISH Brand Marketing Lead will lead execution of upper funnel brand advertising campaigns and asset creation with a primary focus on TV, Radio and Digital OLV that will elevate the DISH brand with prospective customers. This includes partnership and facilitation with multiple stakeholders including internal partners and outside vendors to ultimately achieve brand KPI goals.
- Lead quarterly TV, Online Video, and Radio advertising campaign execution including brief development, financial business case development, creative review and feedback, internal routing, consumer testing, production process, and media trafficking with minimal supervision
- Act as point-of-contact to external agency partners and internal creative agency partner
- Lead weekly external and internal agency partner status meetings
- Lead Video (TV & Digital OLV) shoots to ensure creative direction and brand messaging consistency is maintained
- Lead marketing message & claims development for new products, services, and offers that latter up to DISH strategic initiatives in partnership with Consumer Insights team and internal agency
- Lead upper funnel Go-To-Market campaign initiative timing, creative asset development, creative asset optimization and creative asset in-market test analysis
- Management of internal stakeholder routing and tracking for TV, Radio & OLV assets across various cross-functional departments including DISH Product, Sales, Programming, PR & Legal teams
- Lead and maintain updates to the DISH Brand Guidelines in partnership with the internal agency for the entire marketing department
- Ownership of SAG Talent management process which includes tracking against contract deliverables, usage projections, and payment processing
- Management of the brand production budget, which includes budget forecasting, tracking and optimization for total brand marketing spend
- Management of external vendor contracts & payments including SOW’s, PO generation, invoice tracking, accruals and residuals tracking
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field with 2-4 years’ experience in brand marketing, production, or campaign management/ execution
- Ability to influence and collaborate across various functional groups including Consumer Insights, Product, Programming, Legal and Finance. Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership and promote enthusiasm.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Must be results-oriented and possess an understanding of metrics and data.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multitask and handle tight deadlines
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $105,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.