Bilingual Human Resource Specialist Needed in Littleton, CO!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Susan Hanchett
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $41,000 - $45,500 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Denver, Colorado, We are a leading full-service civil contractor for the nation's most challenging infrastructure and industrial projects. Operating from offices across the U.S., we deliver region-specific expertise and personalized service, backed by the resources, experience, and financial strength of a nationwide organization.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Flexible Schedule
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Family Friendly company that values our people
- Confidential and accurate processing and review of employee data including new hire, termination, rate changes, and other employee information changes, as well as electronic filing of personnel related documents
- Assist with the ordering of Business cards for new employees and as needed for current employees.
- Generate, track Employee ID Access Badges for new and existing employees.
- Assist in reporting, compiling data, and provide document pulling services for audit purposes as requested
- Respond to employee requests as related to benefits, pay, troubleshooting the Employee Self Service Portal. Provide polite, timely support and problem solving to all employees and supervisor always.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience as an intern or previous work in HR required
- 3-5 years experience in an office environment
- Spanish Speaking/Bi-lingual preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Data Entry and Data Review experience preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.