Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Small Business serves the financial needs of small business owners with annual sales of up to $5 million and includes Small Business Lending, Small Business Relationship Management, Core and Government Products, and Small Business Strategy. It also includes a Healthcare Practices group, which combines a team of experts, practice financing, and resources to help medical, dental, veterinary, and optometric practitioners acquire, build, equip, and refinance their practices.
The Small Business Development Organization will work with the Regional Business Relationship Management team to acquire new small business customers with revenues from $2 - $5 million. Our small business development teams will be charged with growing our business, developing strong relationships with centers of influence, engaging small business owners to understand their business, and becoming an integral part of the communities in which we serve.
The Business Acquisition Manager role will effectively manage a team of business banking sales professionals in the acquisition, consolidation, and growth of new and existing relationships with customers that have annual sales of generally more than $2 million and less than $5 million. Responsible for creating professional sales teams through effective selection, training, development, motivation, and retention of highly skilled and proficient financing sales professionals. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Min: $92,100 MRP: $131,500 Max: $171,000
May be considered for discretionary bonus
- 5+ years of business credit experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of commercial loan experience
- Strong skills referring and offering products and services
- Strong coaching, leadership, and training skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Business banking experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial services business
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Sales and referral skills
- Experience making sales calls and sales presentations
- Ability to develop sales people
- Ability to make client calls and actively participate in the sales development process
- Ability to manage a sales team
- Expert consultative sales skills
- Adaptable and flexible coaching style which takes into account the needs and learning styles of a diverse team
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Experience maintaining employee performance improvement using constructive coaching
- Ability to manage a virtual or remote team
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: sales or credit
- Knowledge and understanding of business-to-business sales in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of outside sales in a consultative Business-to-Business environment
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
CO-Parker: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
CO-Greenwood Village: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
CO-Thornton: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
CO-Brighton: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
ID-Boise: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
ID-Nampa: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
MN-Shoreview: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
MN-Saint Louis Park: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
MN-Bloomington: Min: $92,100 Mid: $131,500
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.