Description: Our client is currently seeking a Capacity Management Systems Analyst - SR
Please see the job description below. If interested, send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (970) 371-6097 for more information.
Functional Title: Capacity Management Analyst Capacity Management Senior Analyst
Location: Austin, TX or other main client location ( Westlake, TX / Phoenix, AZ / Lone Tree, CO) Candidates will need to be onsite at least in a hybrid model (~3 days/week).
•Experience with UCF - Unified Compliance Framework – BONUS!!
•Agile team experience
• Asset Management is being reviewed, need resources to help with understanding Schwab’s current assets •Improve processes to COBIT (governance framework)
•Rolling out a new control framework within STS (one of Schwab’s largest business units)
•Unified compliance –and Compliance
IT Governance Senior Analyst
What you’re good at Process Excellence analyst will be responsible for driving operational excellence across IT processes, while staying in alignment with COBIT methodologies. Will drive process adoption and continuous improvement activities for IT Management Framework within the existing IT process improvement project using COBIT 2019.
• Work with various Process Owners and SME's to achieve established business objectives by utilizing continuous improvement to improve performance, eliminate waste, improve process efficiency and increase the skills and engagement of STS staff.
• Facilitate the frequent use of Lean IT tools; including Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving, Benefit Assessments, etc.
• Create Process artifacts including Process Documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, and Value Stream Maps.
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the organization.
Required Skills: What you’ll have
• 8-10 years work experience in process redesign required, preferably with a consulting firm
• Kaizen Leader, Green Belt, Black Belt or other Lean training certification
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience in COBIT 2019 is a plus
• Expertise in and proven success with Lean or other process optimization/innovation frameworks (certification preferred).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to drive results.
• Demonstrated thought leadership and ability to generate change that clearly contributes to business success
• Consultant experience with facilitation, documentation, and proactive relationship building.
• Superior analytical capabilities and the ability to manage multiple improvement efforts.
• Strategic, futuristic thought leadership, and the ability to work thru constraints.
• Extensive experience with and demonstrated value delivery using process redesign/improvement tools.
• Objectivity, accuracy, patience, meticulous attention to detail with goal-oriented and quality output are a must.
• Be a self-starter and be able to lead without direct authority, influence, and navigate corporate culture and business partner relationships.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com