Job Description and Responsibilities
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems, has a great opportunity for an experienced Class A CDL Driver in our Denver, CO plant. This route will run our Utah route.
- $5000.00 signing bonus!!!!
- Paid per mile & stops !!!!
- Home on Weekends!!!!
Love to drive but frustrated with the hours, pay, truck, or routes?
Join Metal Sales and experience what the ideal Driving position can offer!!!
Metal Sales has been in business for over 50 years with 21 locations across the US. Each driver is assigned to one of our plants and supports regional customers.
- Excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- $5000.00 sign on bonus ($1500.00 at 90 days and $1500.00 at 180 days $2000.00 at 1 year)
- Option for non-taxable per diem
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Out no more than two consecutive nights at a time
- Work during the day sleep at night
- Off weekends & holidays
- Well maintained equipment
- Assigned trucks with no slip seating
- Safety incentive program
- Privately owned company with newer model trucks
- Insurance - medical, dental, vision, and life (eligible after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holiday pay (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with 50% match up to 6% (eligible after one year)
Qualified Drivers will have:
- Class A CDL driving experience for a minimum of 3 years or 200,000 miles
- Good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Curtain flatbed experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Boom truck experience a plus
APPLY ONLINE TODAY @ metalsales.jobs.net OR CONTACT OUR PLANT:
Duane Michaels - Transportation Manager
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for all.
We stand behind everyone and encourage team members to bring their full and authentic self to work. We celebrate all the things that make each of us who we are; and while we have 22 locations in 18 states, we are all on the same team.