Please complete this application using your full legal name as it appears on your government issued forms of identification when you have time to go from start to finish. Application details cannot be saved along the way, and you must complete and submit the application in one sitting. If you leave your computer and return later, you may time out.
REMINDER: Current DCSD employees must apply through their district log-on, this application is for external candidates only!
Job Posting Title:
Clerical - Copy Room - Secondary
Responsible for handling copying of various materials for the staff, some additional utility functions. Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele. Essential Physical Requirements: • Frequent lifting five (5) to ten (10) pounds • Frequent lifting twenty (20) to fifty (50) pounds • Frequent sitting • Occasional bending, squatting, or standing
Position Specific Information (if Applicable):
* -- May provide assistance to other office personnel and other office functions, such as mail processing, answering telephones and handling messages, attendance records, reception, health room, student records.
* -- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
* -- Perform various tasks associated with reproducing instructional and other materials, including copying, collating, stapling and distribution of copies.
* -- Maintain equipment and copy room.
* -- Maintain records relating to copying.
* -- Orient and direct the work of student assistants and/or volunteers.
* -- May have inventory and supply responsibilities.
High School or Equivalent
Cimarron Middle School
One Year Only (Yes or No):
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
Approx Scheduled Days Per Year:
(260 days indicates a year-round position. Time off [or Off-Track Days] are then granted based on the position. Any exceptions to the normal off-track time will be noted in the Additional Position Details section above, as scheduled work days.)
176 Work Days
Minimum Hire Rate:
$13.30 USD Hourly
Maximum Hire Rate:
$16.28 USD Hourly
Full Salary Range:
$13.30 USD - $19.26 USD Hourly
* All salary amounts listed above are based on a full-time (1.0) FTE. If applicable, part-time salaries will be prorated according to the assigned FTE.
This position is eligible for health, vision, dental, health savings account (HSA), flexible spending accounts (FSA), District paid and voluntary additional (supplemental) life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident voluntary insurance, employee assistance program (EAP), voluntary 401(k), 403(b) and 457 retirement plan options.
Time Off Plans:
This position is eligible for paid sick and personal time.
This position will be open until filled, but will not be open past:
November 10, 2022