Works under the supervision of the Director of Nursing. Responsible for supervision of the clinical field staff and CNAs and oversight of the agency admission process pursuant to compliance with CMS conditions of participation, Argus Home Health Care policies and procedures, payer guidelines, and all regulations governing the provision of skilled home health services.
- Associate of Science Degree in Nursing
- RN License with no restrictions
- 3-5 years of experience care setting with demonstrated proficiency in detailed patient assessments of high risk disease processes, medications, and wound management.
- One year of home health experience with proficiency in OASIS documentation
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record