Revolution Medicines is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on developing novel targeted therapies to inhibit high-value frontier targets in RAS-addicted cancers. The company’s R&D pipeline comprises RAS(ON) Inhibitors designed to suppress diverse oncogenic variants of RAS proteins, and RAS Companion Inhibitors for use in combination treatment strategies. As a new member of the Revolution Medicines team, you will join other outstanding scientists in a tireless commitment to patients with cancers harboring mutations in the RAS signaling pathway.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with a relevant scientific background to be part of the Nonclinical Development and Clinical Pharmacology (NDCP) Organization.
The Clinical Pharmacology Sr. Scientist will:
- Be a critical contributor to the NDCP organization and multi-disciplinary development project teams.
- Contribute to overall clinical pharmacology strategy and clinical pharmacology development plans to support all stages of oncology drug development.
- Design and manage day-to-day operations pertaining to the clinical pharmacology component of clinical studies and dedicated clinical pharmacology studies.
- Design, conduct and/or oversee non-compartmental, compartmental, and population PK analyses.
- Apply principles of model-informed drug development (MIDD), including translational PK/PD analysis, dose/exposure/response relationship analysis to support dose/dosage regimen optimization and selection.
- Contribute to the clinical pharmacology components of regulatory documents (IB, clinical protocol, lab manual, briefing package, etc) and responses to regulatory authority queries.
- Represent the clinical pharmacology function in project teams and build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Participate in the publication of key data or findings in peer-reviewed scientific journals and presentations at conferences.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- A Pharm.D. or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacokinetics, or a related scientific discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience (including postdoctoral training).
- Extensive knowledge of advanced quantitative analysis methods (e.g., population analysis, PBPK) and modeling tools (e.g., Phoenix, NONMEM, R, Gastroplus, Simcyp) is required. Hands-on modeling and simulation experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and track record in designing and executing clinical pharmacology components of clinical studies is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with current regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative team setting and a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment.
Revolution Medicines currently requires that all personnel and visitors to its offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This role will require that the employee meet with company employees and work from the company’s offices. Given that these essential functions of the role must be performed on-site, this position requires full COVID-19 vaccination, subject to applicable law.
Revolution Medicines is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, and veteran status.