A concrete laborer is responsible for the following duties. Placing and tying rebar, forming, pouring, and finishing concrete. Keeping area cleaned up and will use various hand and power tools.
- +++We Will Train+++ Any Construction Experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Must pass a post-offer drug screen and physical
- Must have a reliable way to get to work on time as scheduled.
- Weekends may be mandatory at times.
- Must be comfortable working outside in any and all kinds of weather night or day.
- Follow instructions given by superintendents, foreman and other experienced crew.
- Perform all required duties with the first focus on safety.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Starting wage $16/hr + DOE. Benefits including Health and Dental, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, 401K, Paid Training
Please apply ONLINE by replying to this posting.
EnCon Colorado is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
EnCon Colorado is a major producer of prestressed and precast concrete products for the commercial construction industry. The work we do is very hands-on and functions as a manufacturing process that has significant physical demands. Newcomers in this position can expect to learn concrete finishing, blueprint reading, basic and advanced tool use, and other skilled trades to possibly include carpentry and welding.
Prestressed / Precast Concrete is manufactured in a manufacturing plant environment, delivered to the project site, and erected in place. The primary process steps are Sales, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Production, and Installation. EnCon offers growth potential within and across the entire organization, providing for a long-term career path with diversification.