CONTROLLER – High Tech Manufacturing Firm!
We are looking for a talented Controller to join a growing high tech manufacturing company. The company offers
a dynamic team-oriented work environment.
The controller will report to the CFO and will be involved in a variety of areas including financial reporting, management reporting, accounting coordination, GL oversight, month end closing and technical accounting. Selected candidate will also serves as a liaison between the accounting group, external auditors, securities attorneys and other groups, both internal and external to the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER
- Internal (management reports and dashboards) and external financial reporting (SEC)
- Prepares financial statements and oversees Accounting
- Oversees accounting procedures, internal controls
- GL oversight including month-end close, journal entries, fixed assets, cash management
- Supports budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Supervises Payroll, accounts receivable/payable personnel
- Reviews property tax returns
- Prepares other financial analysis, as needed
- Work with external auditors and other outside regulatory agencies
- Completes other duties as assigned.