Location: Denver, CO
Salary: 95k-110k DOE
The Judge Group is currently seeking a Controls Engineer for a large Dairy Plant in the Denver Colorado area. The right candidate for the will have a degree in Engineering and experience with PLC.
COMPENSATION: 90k to 110k plus bonus and extensive promotions potential
RELOCATION: Full relocation provided for the right candidate
MUST HAVE: 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment or industrial programming
MUST HAVE: Experience working with Rockwell’s FactoryTalk and RS suites of software
MUST HAVE: Degree or certification in computer programming or Industrial Internet of Things
LIKE TO HAVE: Food/Beverage manufacturing experience
- Program systems to interact with the industrial network such as corporate ERP or factory efficiency systems. - Implementation of programming for plant capital projects with support from others.
- Make necessary changes to current systems to meet operational needs.
- Participate and be responsible for the selection process for new equipment.
- Responsible for the implementation of projects as chosen by the plant teams.
- Support the Technical Resource Manager during project implementation.
- SQF Support – Responsible for development, training, implementation, and compliance to the SQF
- Degree or certification in computer programming or Industrial Internet of Things
- 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment or industrial programming
- Rockwell and PLC programming experience
Please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 484-434-2947.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]