Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
- Wells Fargo Commercial Capital
- A market-leading provider of working capital, investment capital, trust services, and sales financing solutions that help customers optimize liquidity and grow their business through their lifecycle
- Middle Market Banking
- Services private and public companies with annual sales of $5 million to $2 billion
- Specialized expertise across industry sectors
- Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
- Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
- Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending
The Business Management Office Leader is responsible for Customer Excellence for Businesses (CE4B) line of business programs, initiatives, technology and communications that ensure the success of customer facing teams. Leads administration and support activities that drive exceptional delivery for customers in Commercial Banking and Corporate Investment Banking. Provides governance and oversight, solves complex issues and innovates the customer and employee experience to improve how the business operates.
- Oversee the development of product servicing, onboarding and support, migration services and project initiatives for new product and product enhancements.
- Ensure customer facing readiness through training of Implementation and Customer Service teams
- Responsible for tools, business process and quality support including new technology/platform, enhancement rollout and process efficiency. Identify opportunities for self-service tools.
- Lead communications for customers, line partners and service teams including customer migration resources to new service operating model and product movement
- Partner with Commercial Banking and Corporate Investment Banking to execute on strategy in meeting customer growth and retention objectives
- Collaborate with internal partners, customers and employees to gain insights and feedback on the customer experience and recommend changes or enhancements
Salary is determined by location of job
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
CO-Denver: Min: $168,000 Mid: $240,000 Max: $312,000
AZ-Phoenix: Min: $168,000 Mid: $240,000 Max: $312,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $168,000 Mid: $240,000 Max: $312,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $168,000 Mid: $240,000 Max: $312,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $168,000 Mid: $240,000 Max: $312,000
CA-El Monte: Min: $168,000 Mid: $240,000 Max: $312,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentives
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following functional areas: business process, quality assurance, strategic planning, or project management
- 8+ years of management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years in customer service, product development and/or operations
- Experience with oversight of multiple disciplines
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
To be determined
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.