Are you seeking a customer service opportunity with job advancement in Denver. If so, we are excited to inform you that our client is hiring several customer service professionals due to company growth.
- Work in multi-channel support environment of phone, emails, and/or online live chat.
- Field and resolve issues of low to moderate complexity; escalate more difficult issues
- Handle routine support activities such explain results (for a credit report, driving record, etc.) to clients or applicants, instruct users on entry into online forms, perform ad hoc data entry, build reports, perform basic account administration functions, make requests for additional items to support an investigation, distribute mail and faxes, and other functions as assigned
- Provide great customer service to ensure every contact feels they are important.
- Ensure adherence to Guidelines, regulations and processes where applicable while exercising judgment and reasoning abilities in order to solve problems.
- Identify and send new sales leads (such as current client referrals) to a Business Development Manager.
- 1+ years of call center customer service experience
- Background check screening experience is a plus
- High School Diploma, Associated Degree or higher preferred
- Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and PC Based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including proper grammar.
- Typing at 35 WPM
- Listening Skills
- Strict Confidentiality Standards
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service
Compensation and Benefits:
The compensation for this position starts at $16.00 per hour but can pay higher. Your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience. Insurance, and other benefit options that are offered include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Fixed Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
For immediate position consideration, please apply to this position and call our office to further discuss the role. Office Number: (720) 458-4372.