As a Customer Service Specialist , you will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse team with an excellent company culture. We offer competitive wages, a great work/life balance, and career and development opportunities.
Extra Space Storage is the fastest-growing storage company with over 2,000 stores nationwide. If you'd like to grow with us, you should consider joining the team. We look for employees who are reliable, good communicators, and have a passion for helping people.
Benefits We Offer You
- A work/life balance that allows you to work 5 days a week (no Sundays) and be off work by 6pm
- Outstanding company culture with growth opportunities throughout the U.S.
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1k annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRA Healthy Wellness Program with rewards towards your medical premium
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelor's degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Meet sales goals through unit rentals, unit insurance, and moving supplies
- Guide new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Maintain facilities - sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Work independently on daily tasks as well as cooperate with team members
- May be required to run errands for the facility and travel to other store locations
- Customer service experience preferred (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Note: If you have experience working in any of the following types of jobs, we encourage you to apply: Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Retail Associate, Store Associate, Hospitality and Hotel, Front Desk Agent, Leasing Agent, Rental Agent (i.e. car rental, RV rental, storage rental, apartment rental, etc.) Property Management, Retail Sales, Retail Sales Lead or Team Lead, Cashier/Sales, Sales Specialist, etc.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Starting Pay Range: $13.61 - $18.15
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the ""Find Internal Career Openings"" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage® Inc. (NYSE: EXR) is a real estate investment trust based in Salt Lake City, Utah with regional offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Texas. Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self storage in the U.S., and is a national owner, developer, acquirer and operator of professionally managed self-storage properties.
Extra Space Storage is a thirty year old company that has been involved in the self-storage industry since its inception. Extra Space Storage's mission is sustainable growth, based around six basic company goals:
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Provide an excellent product and service
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships
- Increase shareholder value
- Grow the business
- Make Extra Space Storage a great place to work
Extra Space Storage is a growth-oriented company creating a new standard in the self-storage industry. Both customers and communities benefit from Extra Space Storage's professional approach to storage. Featuring attractive, convenient and secure facilities operated by professional managers, Extra Space Storage seeks to change the association of self storage as a temporary holding place for rarely-used things to a desirable, safe, and customer-oriented facility perfectly suited for maintaining and accessing valued person