- Work with teams members focusing on complex design, development, and implementation of automated reporting and dashboards.
- Work with teams of other Data Science professionals to manage statistical data and create different models based on the needs of their company.
- Produce complex ad-hoc reports and analytics. Develop real-time analytics for measuring product health, usage and customer value.
- Deal with cutting edge technologies on a regular basis, and often have the best tools available at their disposal.
- Strong capabilities with SQL with expert level in at least one object oriented language such as SCALA, Python or Spark.
- Use advanced data visualizations techniques to provide concise and compelling summary of analysis findings in reports and presentations
- Be a thought partner within the group, supporting the developments of insights, processes, and information that is valued by the business
- Participate in visualization design and deployment review sessions to ensure all technical and functional requirements have been met
- Maintain accurate documentation of reporting processes and monitor and resolve any failures
- Mentor other Engineers with Data Science practices
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of different data mining techniques such as clustering, regression analysis, decision trees and support vector machines.
- In-depth ability to analyze, interpret, and present data
- In-depth skills with SQL, query performance tuning, and other database query tools
- In-depth understanding of best design and implementation practices using OOP languages such as Scala, Python and/or Spark
- Familiarity with AWS, Hadoop, Hive, Imply and Tableau a major plus