Dental Assistant- EDDA
Busy long time established dental practice.
New equipment, state of the art Cone Beam for dental implants; experienced doctor, specialist and staff
Benefits available including vacation benefits and medical insurance. Full benefits and signing bonus available
Part Time or Full time is available.
Must be personable, healthy, conscientious, punctual, and team player.
Please send resume via the application.
Please include in your email/cover letter your available hours to talk on the phone.
Look forward to meeting you.
This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- High school diploma
- Exceptional high quality dental filling placement
- EDDA and x-ray Certification
- 5 + years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set.
- High self esteem and pleasant and respectful to other team members
- Be appreciative of a strong dental team.