Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Dental Provider Network Contractor/Network Recruiter develops the provider network (dentists, ancillary groups & facilities, etc.) yielding a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance and trend management and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners. Network Contractors evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls. Responsibilities also include establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with dentists, ancillary groups & facilities, providers, and ensuring the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, negotiating, and contracting a dental provider network in a geographic area within established guidelines to meet network needs
- Primary recruitment responsibilities will be to continue to build our existing EPO, PPO and Discount networks in CO/NV/CA. Secondary recruitment responsibilities may include Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid products in select markets
- Ensures provider database and documentation is accurate, complete, and submitted promptly
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area or Sales / medical or dental office experience
- Exceptional sales presentation skills in a high-pressure environment
- Intermediate proficiency using MS Excel
- Candidate located in CO/NV/CA
- Travel Required (min 35% of time)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Undergraduate degree
- Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator/Dental Office Manager experience administering multiple plan types
- Dental industry knowledge
- Knowledge of DHMO, Direct Compensation, PPO, and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies
- Salesforce experience
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Dental Provider Network Contractor, Network Recruiter, Sales, Recruiting, Provider Relations, Call Center, Network Management, DHMO, Medicare, Medicaid, Provider Care, Dental, Dental Contracts, Provider Advocate, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote