Ref ID: 00610-0011849250
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
Compensation: $34.00 to $40.00 hourly
The Creative Group is seeking a freelance Digital Marketing Manager for maternity leave coverage. Experienced, knowledgeable Digital Marketing Managers should apply for this opportunity for someone who understands the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution. The chosen candidate will need to make decisions, get the job done, and be good with people and details—all while keeping tight control over the bottom line. The Digital Marketing Manager leads digital improvement initiatives and partakes in digital transformation efforts. Do you put customers first and know how to improve online customer experiences, implement marketing technology solutions, and follow inbound marketing practices? Can you prove that you have experience in copywriting, art direction, and social media with the ability to expand a brand's reach while increasing its loyalty and awareness? You might succeed in this position! This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Denver, Colorado area.
Your main day to day responsibilities will include:
- Be the "go-to" for all agency vendor partnerships (has 3+ agencies at any given time)
- Manage Brand Website - products on website, image refresh or copy refresh. Work hand in hand with development agency - no coding necessary
- Must know Google Analytics & Tracking
- Manage Digital Media Buys/SEM/SEO
- Manage Social Media/Content - everything from posting, engagement, community management & influencers
- Manage Email Marketing Program - CRM experience strongly preferred
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.