The Director of Data Strategy & Analytics will report to the SVP Data Strategy and Analytics and will sell more complex products into new and existing accounts. S/he will collaborate with the vertical market leaders, account teams and business development teams to execute market penetration strategies for specific strategic initiatives.
Collaborate with Sales Teams to execute upon market penetration strategies for specific strategic initiatives including sales of Customer Insight Reports, Custom Analytics, Abacus Data Overlay/Install, TotalSource Plus Data Enhancement/Install and TxSpend Data Enhancement/Installs and Profiles.
Director of Data Strategy & Analytics will:
- Manage Contact Complete and Hygiene opportunities throughout the opportunity lifecycle
- Manage Analytics and Insights opportunities for all verticals throughout the opportunity lifecycle
- Submit contract drafts to legal as requested
- Support Account Management and Business Development to scope opportunities for assigned verticals
- Develop solution proposal, test and rollout plan, pricing and ensure the final deliverables meet expectations
- Manage the opportunity pipeline, including managing opportunities throughout the sales process (including contracts) and reporting on status
- Work with Data Client Services and Stats/Analytics and Product Management to ensure research and revenue jobs are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure analytical support is provided and proper analysis of results is completed
- Help compile and present results to the client
- Prepare pipeline management reports, Salesforce.com and MFC reports as requested
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Product Management
- Statistical Services
- Client Services
- Production Services
- Achievement of MBO and Sales Quota
Knowledge and Skill Requirements - The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum 10-15 years of client facing experience within the advertising, digital advertising or direct marketing industries
- Ability to identify and select the optimal data elements for clients business needs
- Ability to translate data and analysis into actionable insights
- Strong understanding of transactional data and its utility for marketers
- Strong understanding of compiled demographic, lifestyle and financial data
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics
- Undergraduate degree in business, analytics, math or related field
- Ability to work across teams in a complex highly matrixed organization
Salary Range: TBD
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.