Early Learning Ventures (ELV), a nonprofit organization who’s focused is on increasing access to high quality Early Care and Education (ECE) through a unique model of shared services that streamlines business functions and make managing a financially stable, high-quality business attainable.
ELV is looking for a Business Services Director who is responsible for managing the development activities that communicate and advocate the organization's vision and mission. This role focuses on relationship building and ownership of all development opportunities. This manager has strong leadership, management and communication skills, interpersonal skills, a focus on organizational skills, and the ability to effectively multitask. Technical insight, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with the ability to identify and grow business. The ideal candidate has a proven record of targeting growth opportunities, developing long-term business relationships and oversee daily operations of a Nonprofit Business Services team.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced business development expert to join a mission-driven nonprofit organization making a positive impact in the childcare industry. This position will ensure that overall customer acquisition processes are running smoothly and efficiently, while personally engaging major partners, such as government or alliance cohorts representing large groups of childcare providers. The Director will manage the team and ensure that they can provide outstanding customer service to maximize retention and sales revenue.
As the Director of Business Services, you will be completely immersed in our company’s growth strategy as we continue to develop solutions that help our clients manage their day-to-day operations and to deliver high quality childcare services. The right team member will be well-rounded, flexible, creative, forward thinking, and work well with others across the organization.
- 5+ years’ experience as a manager of a sales team Child Management System, CRM, and or accounting or financial software application
- A proven track record of managing a sales team with consistent over-quota achievement within a solutions software vendor
- Experience working with/in the philanthropic sector, specifically with nonprofits
- Passion for ELV’s mission
- Experience working in a Lean-Agile/other Scaled Agile Framework
- Salesforce experience
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as listening skills both internally and externally
- Highly motivated to reach goals
- Strong team building skills – able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly
- Preferred: Experience working with software used by nonprofits or governmental organizations
- Travel: ~20-30% may be required
What does Early Learning Ventures have to offer you?
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
- Company-paid life insurance, STD and LTD
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance programs
- Sick pay
- Paid vacation days
- Paid personal days
- Paid holidays
The annual salary range for this position is $75,000 - $90,000 depending on skills and qualifications.