A Distribution Supervisor job is available in Denver, CO, with Milgard Windows and Doors. You will have a minimum of four to eight years in warehouse and logistics support and two to three years leading and managing dispatched field employees (DOT Drivers) with a record of achieving results through people, preferably in a manufacturing setting. This role will have overall responsibility for the location’s delivery function within a complex manufacturing operation. A fast-paced, challenging, hands-on role responsible for working with cross-functional teams to drive on-time delivery and ensure performance objectives are met. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, creating additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Distribution Supervisor job Responsibilities:
- Drive accountability to a safety-first culture.
- Manage the product life cycle to include transportation and delivery of finished goods.
- Deliver the product on time to the customer per shipping schedule
- Operate at the lowest cost possible without sacrificing safety, quality, or delivery to the customer
- Pursue excellence in customer service as measured by location and customer interaction.
- Lead a diverse workforce to ensure their training and development is enough to enhance productivity.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance experience
- Fleet management experience preferred
- Prior leadership experience of a minimum of 25 direct reports
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new software programs
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate an employee to achieve desired results
- Composure under pressure situations
- Successful in driving results using lean practices
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. This role is an excellent opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering, including:
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these significant benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow
If you are interested in the Distribution Supervisor job in Denver, CO, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture, visit our website at www.milgard.com. We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career milgard.jobs.net/ as we continue to build an even greater organization!