Are you in a traditional sales, customer service or recruiting role and feel your company lacks purpose? Or perhaps what they sell doesn't get you charged up every morning? Are you looking for a change, but want to stay in a sales-based role?
Check out Elsmere Education. We partner with colleges and universities to research, develop, market, and launch online graduate programs. We have a fun culture, steadfast commitment to our core values, and a cool office in the Cherry Creek neighborhood in Denver. We are small but mighty: we were recently awarded the #2 Fastest Growing company in Denver (small biz category).
We are currently seeking our next Enrollment Counselor. Working on behalf of one of our university partners, the Enrollment Counselor leads the recruiting efforts for an online program. We are looking for someone that can build relationships over the phone, create unique value proposition for prospective students, and work with students from point of inquiry through enrollment. Enthusiasm, a consultative, solution-based sales approach, and passion for education are required â we can teach you the rest.
Key Attributes for our next Enrollment Counselor
- Bachelor's degree required
- Passion for education and helping people achieve their goals
- Consultative approach to guide prospective students through the university application and admissions process
- Ability to establish relationships over phone, text and email
- Track record of achieving goals within a corporate setting
- Keen interest in learning new things â ability to share what you have learned and teach others
- Willingness to work hard
- Additive to a small office culture
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
Key Benefits for our next Enrollment Counselor
- Opportunity to participate in building something important
- Casual work environment in Cherry Creek
- Experienced management team that enjoys the work â and loves education
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Stocked fridge
- Wellness Program
- Community giving/volunteer program
Salary Range: $45,000-$53,000
Elsmere Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.