Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
We are seeking several highly motivated Program Managers to join our Center of Excellence team to help build and sustain an integrated performance management function at Wells Fargo. These individuals will be charged with leading ongoing cycle activities and related program initiatives to ensure the team is mobilized to successfully deliver and support end-to-end performance management cycle requirements. Responsibilities include facilitating cross-functional meeting routines, establishing / managing robust project plans / timelines / deliverables, tracking key decision / risks / dependencies, communicating executive ready status updates and escalations, and holding key stakeholders accountable for successful and timely task delivery.
This role offers an experienced program or project manager the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team, committed to delivering first-class HR solutions for the enterprise. Incumbents will develop and manage relationships within and outside of HR, while ensuring we are caring for every element on the platform in support of running our cycles and realizing our strategic roadmap and program objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead performance management cycle planning and initiatives
- Oversee end-to-end task management, including tracking, reporting, and leadership updates
- Serve as point of contact for cross-functional team, helping to identify issues, risks, and dependencies, derive solutions and action plans, and escalating when necessary
- Provide leadership across the Enterprise Performance Management Center of Excellence in the integration/implementation of programs and initiatives with cross-functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
- Integrate cycle activities into broader program management activities ensuring program objectives and commitments are delivered successfully
- Develop executive-ready presentations across multiple audiences and leadership levels
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities cycle-over-cycle
Position is equivalent to an internal Wells Fargo Job Code of Business Initiatives Consultant 3.
Locations: The preferred locations for this job opening are as listed in the job posting - (Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; Des Moines, IA; San Antonio, TX; Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA; Denver CO).
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
AZ-Chandler: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
TX-San Antonio: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
GA-Atlanta: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
CO-Denver: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent project management skills – including issue identification and remediation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities at once with multiple senior stakeholders across lines of business and HR
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in large, complex, global organizations, preferably in a regulated industry.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.