- Stage items for display to create a pop-up retail shop environment inside of each residence
- Remove, sort and organize items throughout the clients’ homes, including those in attics, basements, storage areas, etc.
- Place items in a logical manner throughout each home
- Evaluate and place a price sticker or tag on each item or lot of items for sale
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Willingness to learn basic product pricing
- Ability to work flexible hours and in a variety of locations
- Locations will vary from week to week depending on the sizes of clients’ homes and the number of sales happening within two week periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Join a fun community of buyers while exploring the coolest homes.
- Access to purchase amazing things after our customers have first dibs.
- Flexible schedules.
- Weekend work available.
- Unique work environment.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Blue Moon Estate Sales Corporate.