Immediate Executive Administrative Assistant in the heart of downtown Denver!
About the Executive Administrative Assistant role:
- Great opportunity to join a work hard/play hard culture!
- Competitive company benefits including unlimited PTO and free covered parking downtown!
- Opportunity for growth
- "Colorado" Business casual work environment
- Come to work in a beautiful office every day!
Primary responsibilities for the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Manage the front desk and all mail functions
- Set up and coordination of lunches, office parties, office snacks and supplies
- Assist team members with any IT or administrative related tasks
- Manage mail, FedEx and UPS needs within the office
Ideal skills and experience for qualified Executive Administrative Assistant candidates:
- 3+ years administrative experience in an office setting
- Bachelor's degree is a plus!
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Outlook
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to professionally interact with internal and external contacts
- Must be driven and customer service oriented
Other information about the Executive Administrative Assistant role:
- Local Denver area Executive Administrative Assistant applicants only, please
- This is a 100% onsite role
- Qualified Executive Administrative Assistant applicants will be contacted directly