- Factory Finance Partner for the Brighton Factory in Colorado, USA, and being a member of the Factory Management team
- Having Accountability of Factory P/L and relevant Balance sheet items
- Ensure financial controlling and deliver action-oriented performance reporting
- Stakeholder Management
- Budget & forecasting
- Conduct ongoing deep dive production controlling and root cause analysis of the actuals for the Factory
- Ensure correct actuals and perform corrective actions if necessary
- Perform SOX controls according to requirements from Global Compliance
- Support and respond on inquires and Adhoc questions
Financial Reporting and –Planning:
- Responsible for preparing Budget and Forecast for the Factory and follow up on deviations
- Perform factory related monthly closing tasks
- Responsible for delivering transparent reporting to the Factory Management, ensuring Factory Management have good understanding of value drivers, risks and challenges
- Ensure reporting for the Factory according to Vestas GAAP, and Manufacturing Finance guidelines
Financial Business Partnering:
- Be a proactive and value-adding member of the Factory Management Team
- Responsible for Performance Management for the Factory supporting the Factory Management in reaching their targets
- Support the Factory Management in decision making by providing business cases based on facts, scenarios and suggestions to improve performance
- Follow up on KPI’s and Performance for the Factory and facilitate monthly Performance Reviews with the Factory Management and Segment Finance Business Partner
Education, Training, and Skills Required:
- Prior Experience with Manufacturing: 2-5 years; Good business acumen and understanding of a manufacturing environment
- Business degree in Accounting, Finance or Management Accounting: In-depth knowledge around Accounting, Budgeting, Planning and Auditing
- Systems Knowledge: SAP experience, BI, Excel, Power Point
- Energetic, motivated, with passion for excellence and business success
- Ability to interact with many stakeholders
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Tarjet Pay Range:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use of hands and fingers to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand and walk, as well as travel to other locations, some that may be remote. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The environment is an open office setting and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What we offer
As a member of the Vestas team, we offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. Among the many amenities we offer: Global bonus program, medical; dental; vision; Paid time off; 401(k) plan with company match; tuition assistance; HSA (Health Savings Account) with Company Contribution, FSA (Flexible Spending Account), and DCFSA (Dependent Care FSA), Voluntary Benefits (Pet Insurance, Legal Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, & more physical, mental, and financial wellness options) , Safety Programs (reimbursement for safety shoes and company provided safety glasses)
It is the policy of Vestas to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, or national origin, and to afford equal opportunity to veterans and individuals with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative within the People & Culture department.
This Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position, and the duties and responsibilities of this position may change without notice at the Company’s sole discretion.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner in sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensures equal opportunities for everyone regardless of social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day-to-day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organization.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.