Audio Video Field Engineer for Amazing Technology Company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a technology integrator that designs and installs integrated audio/visual systems for organizations that need sophisticated technology that is simple to operate. We’re Colorado’s largest AV integrator, and we have the ability to group our services with our structured cabling and
security solutions offerings for added client convenience in technology integration projects.
Why join us?
- Chance to work with a forward-thinking technology company
- Amazing benefits
- Room for professional growth
- Dynamic team
- Friendly environment
- Supportive management
The Field Engineer will commission all systems of an AV project once devices are installed. Field Engineers work closely with Project Engineers, Project Managers, Programmers, and Technicians.
- The Field Engineer will work closely with the delivery team to establish and maintain effective working relationships with external clients as well as holding company employees and subsidiary company leadership teams through a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Configure AV equipment such as Crestron control systems, Audio DSPs, matrix switchers, and codecs
- Commission AV systems by testing systems post-install and verifying quality standards are being achieved
- Review and red line schematic designs using BlueBeam
- Review material lists and checklists for proper installation
- Configure systems with consultant-driven designs
- Interface with consultants, vendors, general contractors, electrical contractors and other partners
- Constantly interact with Project Engineers, Project Managers, Programmers, and Technicians
So if you're an Audio Video Field Engineer seeking a new role please send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.